Keith,

It appears that the folks at SQLiteTutorial.net have a coding anomaly.

They are not following the UNIX / SQLite3 GLOB patterns. And so, too, do the other guys.

I am adjusting my usage accordingly. I will advise users of the other products to NOT use the GLOB "*[^1-9]*" pattern. SQLiteTutorial.net has already been advised. (No reply, thus far in 2 days.)

Yeah, I guess it must be the Dim Sum!!

Many thanks,

Ken