Hi,
                I appear to have reached an issue with a 1TB limit on an
encrypted database.  The page_size is 1024.  The max_page_count is 1073741823.
I don't appear to be able to change either of these numbers.  Any assistance
would be appreciated.

Andrew Stewart
Argus Control Systems Ltd.

Notice: This electronic transmission contains confidential information,
intended only for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any other use of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission by error, please notify us immediately by return email and
destroy the original transmission immediately and all copies thereof.