On 11/14/17, Andrew Stewart <astew...@arguscontrols.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>                 I appear to have reached an issue with a 1TB limit on an
> encrypted database.  The page_size is 1024.  The max_page_count is
> 1073741823.  I don't appear to be able to change either of these numbers.
> Any assistance would be appreciated.

You can try:

   PRAGMA max_page_count=2000000000;

Probably you should also look into increasing the page size:

   PRAGMA page_size=8192;
   VACUUM;

For that last step, make sure you have upgraded to a recent version of
the encryption extension as some of the older versions had issues.
Also, note that the VACUUM will take some time and will require a
couple TB of temporary disk space while it is running.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org