Thanks for the interesting reply. What you describe is exactly what I envision,
which is why I never ran my own server (although I have been very tempted). I
have enough hobbies for now.

-Bill
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain material that is proprietary,
confidential, privileged or otherwise legally protected or restricted under
applicable government laws. Any review, disclosure, distributing or other use
without expressed permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies
without reading, printing, or saving.

Beginning April 1, 2018, L3 Technologies, Inc. will discontinue the use of all
@L-3Com.com email addresses. To ensure delivery of your messages to this
recipient, please update your records to use william.dr...@l3t.com.