Hi,

Le mer. 18 avr. 2018 à 21:34, Richard Hipp <d...@sqlite.org> a écrit :

> Are you using SQLite with JDBC?  If so, can you please answer a few
> questions below?
>
> You can post on this mailing list or send your reply directly to me.
>
> 1. Which JDBC are you using?

I am using xerial and one from Christian Werner

> 2. For how long have you been using it?

since 3 years ago when I migrated to sqlite from H2

> 3. What issues you had with this driver?

the xerial is almost up to date with frequent release so ready to use.
(intellij uses xerial when querying a sqlite db)
however it does not give the possibility to use the SSE encryption module
and it found it impossible to compile myself.

when I though I will need to encrypt the database, I looked at the lib from
Christian Werner.
With his help I succeeded to compile it for mingw32 for windows (I then
proposed a CMake file to compile it cross plateform so easy to use the
latest sqlite release). At the end, I did not buy the SSE but I am happy
about my journey.

> 4. What advise do you have for avoiding problems in this driver?

I did not have issues with both of these driver. I trend to like more the
one from Christian Werner since I can compile it and use the most recent
sqlite version, as well as the option for the SSE (that I may buy one day)

Best regards,
Sylvain