I use Gmane to follow this mailing list and Fossil's. I have
subscribed to both lists. While I can post through Gmane to this
list, however, I cannot post to fossil-users: messages keep bouncing
back with "Address not found, ..., The response was 550 unknown
user".

Is there any difference in the configuration of the two mailing
lists? AFAIK, both lists are non-public.

Note that I had this issue quite some time before the "Mailing list
shutting down" event, so I don't think that it is related to the
recent changes. I have tried today again, however, and I have the
same issue.

Thanks,
Life.