On 6/15/2018 9:33 AM, Lifepillar wrote:
I use Gmane to follow this mailing list and Fossil's. I have
subscribed to both lists. While I can post through Gmane to this
list, however, I cannot post to fossil-users: messages keep bouncing
back with "Address not found, ..., The response was 550 unknown
user".

Fellow Gmane user here. At one point, sqlite-users mailing list changed its
email address (from sqlite-us...@sqlite.org to
old address. I asked Gmane to have the email updated in their system, and they
did - simple as that. Maybe something similar happened to fossil-users

However, that was before
https://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/2016/07/28/the-end-of-gmane , while gmane.org site
was still functioning and Lars still responded to email. I have no idea who's
in charge now, if anyone, and how to go about support requests.
--
Igor Tandetnik