Keith Medcalf wrote:
> Are you running Windows or Unix?  I am sending this to you as I was just
looking
> into this again and although SQLite maintains time internally with a
millisecond
> precision, the API used on Windows to read the time is limited by the Clock
> Resolution (usually about 16.5 ms).  If you are using Windows 8 or
later, then you
> can edit the SQLite3 amalgamation code (and/or the winfvs source) and
use the
> GetSystemTimePreciseAsFileTime call rather than the
GetSystemTimeAsFileTime call
> (around line 40866 in the aamalgamation code)

The time precision issue revolved around the lack of date, time, etc.
types in SQLite
and my Java application GUI using a JDBC. The java.sql.Time class is
defined as:

Time(long time)
Constructs a Time object using a milliseconds time value.

A JDBC setTime() or getTime() expects this long integer. Most databases I
would
assume stores a time type as a long intger with precision of milliseconds
even
though the ISO-8601 standard defines precsion to seconds.

The conversions using the datetime functions with SQLite as I was using them
did not give me milliseconds precsion. With a greater understanding of those
functions I was able to create the precision needed.

Seems it was one of the of the recommended solutions provided by you that
solved
my issues.

danap.