This would be something you'd need to write something quick for.  There's
no application in the world that knows how to use your specific schema and
react to it.  There may be apps that will read the values and automatically
'understand' that http:// and https:// are addresses, but, these probably
are custom built applications that do something completely different to
what you're doing. I've just checked with SQLite Expert, and it doesn't
have any knowledge of how to treat a field as a URL/URI.

That said, you may be able to get an ugly query going, and dump it to an
HTML file you can bring up in your browser.

My example table:
CREATE TABLE [Test](  [TestID] INTEGER,   [Name] CHAR,   [Address] URL);
INSERT INTO [Test]([TestID], [Name], [Address]) VALUES(1, 'Google', '
http://www.google.com');
INSERT INTO [Test]([TestID], [Name], [Address]) VALUES(2, 'YouTube', '
http://www.youtube.com');

Then execute SQLite3.exe like this:

R:\>c:\myapps\sqlite3.exe
SQLite version 3.20.0 2017-08-01 13:24:15
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite> .open TestDB.db3
sqlite> .output test.html
sqlite> .quit