> I have a bunch of hyperlinks in an SQLite database, and need to read each
> page for validation before deleting the record.
> To make it easier, the DB manager should launch the default web browser
when
> I double click on a column that contains a hyperlink.

> Before I build a GUI, is there a Windows SQLite database manager that
can do
> this?

Hello,

Though my application does not do what you desire it is a framework
for plugins. The GUI, database connection stuff and a tutorial for
creating plugins is available as open source. Seems a lot of work
to create a new GUI for the purpose stated.

The other response on creating a HTML file seems quicker.

http://ajqvue.com/documentation.html
http://ajqvue.com/docs/Plugins/PluginBasics/Ajqvue_PluginBasics.html
http://ajqvue.com/docs/Plugins/PluginAdvanced/Ajqvue_PluginAdvanced.html

danap.