Hello,

Hi, I'm a student studying SQLite. I am trying to create a memory DB and
dump it into a file when the program closes, and opening the memory DB back
from a file when SQLite is first executed. Actually there is a patch
regarding this feature in SQLite-Wiki index, I downloaded it and tried to
use it but it just wouldn't work since the patch was made for previous
versions of SQLite.(I'm currently using 3.5.7). - The patch is available at
http://www.kordelle.de/sqlite/ -
After compiling using the patch, I got stuck in some errors.

First, it couldn't find 'sqlite3_write_to_file'

Second, it couldn't find a "pager" variable in the structure "Btree", which
I found there actually isn't such member.

I'm sure there has been a lot of change in SQLite since that patch has been
released. A friend of mine tried to find a previous version of SQLite,
3.2.2, but he couldn't find it. If 3.2.2 is too old to find, I'm curious if
it's possible to get a version between 3.2.2 and 3.3.x?

If not, maybe someone might give me a tip about editing the patch to make it
work. That would be really helpful too!

Sincerely yours,

Benny Park