Hello,
I've a simple question: I need to get the precision (or scale) of a table's field; there is a sqlite core function ? Is it possible make an SQL command to get the precision ?

Best Regards
Leonard

LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this email and any transmitted files are confidential and
addressed. We hereby exclude any warranty and any liability as to the quality
or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached transmitted files.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying
of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.