On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 6:00 PM, Laura BERGOENS <laura.bergo...@imerir.com>
wrote:

> Then I create real tables in the in-memory clone that contain the content
> of the views : INSERT INTO tableA  SELECT * from viewA

What matters is how you create the tables,
and in particular what primary key and indexes you use on them.

If you don't have indexes (or a PK) on the columns you're joining on,
it can't be as fast as it could be (and SQLite might end-up creating
those "indexes" on-the-fly, and recreate them on the next query, etc...).

So as advised, share your schema (see Richard's post), not your data,
and share your queries and explain query plan for your queries.

You're schema is not confidential, is it? The data, sure. But the schema???
--DD