Simon Slavin, on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 10:47 AM, wrote...

> On 4 Mar 2020, at 3:28pm, Jose Isaias Cabrera <jic...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
> > The reason why I know is that if I have 238 INSERTS, but I have a
> constraint , there should be 238 INSERTs the first time I run a set of SQL,
> but if I run the same SQL again, there should not be any records INSERTED,
> and thus, the amount should be 0, correct?
>
> Can you try the same thing but instead of INSERT use INSERT OR IGNORE ?

Simon Slavin, you are a genius!  Well, you're pretty smart. ;-)  Yes, indeed, I
was using
INSERT OR REPLACE, which will always work. ;-)  INSERT OR IGNORE is now
providing
the result I am looking for.  As we say in Spanish, muchas gracias.

josé