On 3/10/20, Stefan Sperling <s...@apache.org> wrote:
> The query being executed is "STMT_INSERT_NODE":
> -- STMT_INSERT_NODE
> INSERT OR REPLACE INTO nodes (
>   wc_id, local_relpath, op_depth, parent_relpath, repos_id, repos_path,
>   revision, presence, depth, kind, changed_revision, changed_date,
>   changed_author, checksum, properties, translated_size, last_mod_time,
>   dav_cache, symlink_target, file_external, moved_to, moved_here,
>   inherited_props)
> VALUES (?1, ?2, ?3, ?4, ?5, ?6, ?7, ?8, ?9, ?10, ?11, ?12, ?13, ?14,
>         ?15, ?16, ?17, ?18, ?19, ?20, ?21, ?22, ?23)

It would be great if you could send us the database schema - or even
the whole database if it isn't too big.  You can send to my private
email if you like.

Probably if I have the schema I will be able to repro the problem.

Is this only happening on Sparc, and not on x64 or ARM or PPC, etc?

Does valgrind give any clues?

Something else that might be helpful, if you have time:

Set a breakpoint on the sqlite3VdbeExec() function that fires when the
statement that is crashing is first executed.  (You can determine that
it is the correct statement by looking at the value of p->zSql.)  Then
do:

     set p->db->flags = p->db->flags | ((0x0600000)<<32)

That will turn on bytecode listing and tracing, and might provide
further clues.  Please record and send in the trace.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org