Hi,

I normally wouldn't do this on the internet, but this mailing list
goes deep. Not sure how that will go now that we have to use the
forum, but here goes.

JavaScript makes websites much nicer to work with, by a wide margin,
especially those with lots of interaction like forums. Furthermore, it
is quite hard and expensive to make sites that work well with and
without JS.

Nowadays even microcontrollers can run JS - there are no browsers that
can't run JS, even the text based ones.

So IMHO, you are asking "please use time/money to achieve this state
that I prefer but that doesn't make a difference for the vast majority
of people".

Or am I missing something?

Wout.