Richard Hipp wrote:
As far as I know, the forum only uses javascript to scroll to the most
recent posting when you load a new thread.  So if you don't mind
scrolling manually, I think everything else will just work.  Did you
try it?

I did try it and your description does not match my experience.

Here's what I tried: I visited https://sqlite.org/forum which redirected me to https://sqlite.org/forum/forummain and there I see a list of "Most recent threads" with a table of (I assume) recent threads and text at the bottom telling me how long it took to generate that page.

But every link in that table which would (again I assume) point to a page with that thread's text instead points to https://sqlite.org/forum/honeypot . Visiting https://sqlite.org/forum/honeypot returns a 1-paragraph page which says "Please enable javascript or log in to see this content".

Hence I don't get to read the threads from the thread table.