I have been developing a c++ program in windows. In this program, in a
loop, I open database, query and update the records then close it.

I am encountering randomly with "No such column error".

Query looks like that (but there are more columns than this STATUS table):
"select a.BIRTH_DATE, a.BIRTH_PLACE, a.BIRTH_XXX, a.BIRTH.YYY from STATUS
a;"

I randomly encounter with this error while executing sqlite3_prepare_v2
method. When encountered this error, I made a second execution of
sqlite3_prepare_v2  with "select * from STATUS a;" statement. Return value
was SQLITE_OK.

Do you have any idea what is going on?

Thank you very much in advance,