Auftrag von Aydin Ozgur Yagmur
Gesendet: Montag, 23. März 2020 13:30
An: SQLite mailing list <sqlite-users@mailinglists.sqlite.org>
Betreff: [EXTERNAL] [sqlite] No such column error

I have been developing a c++ program in windows. In this program, in a loop, I
open database, query and update the records then close it.

I am encountering randomly with "No such column error".

Query looks like that (but there are more columns than this STATUS table):
"select a.BIRTH_DATE, a.BIRTH_PLACE, a.BIRTH_XXX, a.BIRTH.YYY from STATUS a;"

I randomly encounter with this error while executing sqlite3_prepare_v2 method.
When encountered this error, I made a second execution of
sqlite3_prepare_v2  with "select * from STATUS a;" statement. Return value was
SQLITE_OK.

Do you have any idea what is going on?

Thank you very much in advance,