Dave,
Thank you for calling attention to the RFC. I took a quick peek, and I need to
put more time into reading the whole doc. It feels very intuitive.

What I like is that it is written for incremental adoption. I will focus on
that in my next pass. It opens the door to be incrementally deployed to pacify
an influential squeaky wheel. I like the possibility that a happy squeaky wheel
becomes a role model attracting more squeaky wheels until it makes more sense
to just adopt broad deployment. If you read my earlier emails, you know I am in
the hunt for an influential squeaky wheel. :P

Anticipating more discussion in this direction, are there core router vendors
that have a favorable view of  L4S? Are there router implementations just
waiting to be turned on?

Gene
Eugene Chang