From: matt lobur [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 7:08 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Beginner question: Actions for Multi-frame page

Hello all, My name is Matt Lobur and i am new to the
STRUTS framework.

My question involves submition of a form in a multiple
frame page.  If i sumbit a form in 1 frame but the
information submitted will effect many of the frames
in my page, how would I refesh the other pages because
the information they display has just been changed?

thanks,

Matt Lobur