On Fri, 2002-02-15 at 12:45, Keith wrote:
> maybe heading off topic - forgive me - but I want struts systems to be well
> designed!
>
> The web is so darn slow - for repetitive use system confirmation/dialogs are a
> real pain. I'm not a designer but I feel it's best to take the user to a useful
> page & put your message at the top of it.
[...]
> or better still use the new Messages tag.

Thanks to you and Ted for the fast responses and the good suggestions. I
agree with you on the dialogs for plain acknowledgement, but quite
often you need yes/no oder dothis/dothat things, where there is need for
generic stuff IMHO. People are also used to things like "Are you sure to
delete your data" stuff.

--
Andreas Mack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
mediales. GmbH http://www.mediales.de