From: Pu Huang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 11:37 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: EJB = bad = MS.net

Depends on the project size.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thompson, Darryl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 2:28 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List

 I STRONGLY disagree with this statement. We have been doing EJBs for 2 yrs
at my shop. Our Order Entry system  uses EJBs to capture customer orders in
36 cities (US) in every US timezone and we have had nothing but success. By
the way there is NO reason to buy BEA weblogic unless you are running EJBs
and don't trust JBOSS (which I do). Tomcat is much better at serving
webpages the WLS or Websphere, EJBs are one of the cornerstones of J2EE,
wake up Vic...