On Wed, 18 Jun 2008, Peter Willis wrote:

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
Peter Willis wrote:

DBD::Oracle 1.21 P/PY/PYTHIAN/DBD-Oracle-1.21.tar.gz

AFAIR that one needs liboci.so (at least). So I don't think it can be
packaged for rpmforge, can it?

I currently package the oracle instantclient libraries (free download) and link against those. I know it works with 10.2.0.x instantclient versions anyway... It's a bit of a bastard to set up so if you wanted to skip that one I could maintain it myself, or I could post my .spec and Makefile.PL patches for both.

This we could ship as a nosrc RPM package and I can make it available in my build environment. If you have more information (link, procedure, SPEC file), please send it to me...

Kind regards,
--
--   dag wieers,  [EMAIL PROTECTED],  http://dag.wieers.com/   --