SUMO NetEdit experts,

I am having problems finding this feature in NetEdit: “activate edge
visualization option spread bidirectional railways/roads”

I am struggling to get my rail network to route from Origin to Destination
using trips and after I added bidirectional tracks on my entire network, they
are all overlapping and cant figure out how to make sure all the connections
are correct without separating the tracks that go on opposite directions.  Any
guidance will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks,

Hector A. Martinez, P.E.
Transportation Researcher, Resilient Transportation and Logistics LTM
MITRE | National Security Engineering
Center<https://www.mitre.org/centers/national-security-and-engineering-center/who-we-are>
813.207.5365