Thank you Mirko for your message!

I reviewed the documentation and I still don’t know why my Train does not pick
up my container at the stop.

Would you be kind to look at this code and let me know what I am doing wrong
please? I am using containerFlow and the train refuses to pick up the container.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<routes xmlns:xsi=http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation=http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/routes_file.xsd>
    <!-- train definitions -->
    <vType id="FtLewis-Intermediate_train" vClass="rail"/>
    <vType id="Intermediate-TacomaSPOE_train" vClass="rail"/>

    <!-- trip definitions represents train line FtLewis to Intermediate Stop-->
    <trip id="trip1" type="FtLewis-Intermediate_train" depart="0"
departLane="best" departSpeed="max"
    from="51231273#0" to="-89385185">
        <stop containerStop="FtLewis-Stop" duration="80"/>
        <stop containerStop="Inter-WE-NearTacoma-Stop" duration="80"/>
    </trip>

    <!-- container that needs transport -->
    <containerFlow id="container0" begin="0" end="500" number="1"
color="255,0,0">
        <tranship from="51231273#0" containerStop="FtLewis-Stop"
departPos="150"/>
        <transport containerStop="Inter-WE-NearTacoma-Stop" lines="trip1"/>
<!-- FtLewisToIntermediate -->
        <tranship containerStop="Inter-EW-NearTacoma-Stop" arrivalPos="575"/>
<!-- move container between two stops at the Stop -->
        <transport containerStop="TacomaSPOE-Stop" lines="trip2"/>   <!--
IntermediateToTacoma -->
        <stop lane="89409008#2_0" duration="50"/> <!-- end stop at
Intermediate-NearTacoma -->
    </containerFlow>

    <!-- trip definitions represents train line Intermediate to Tacoma Stop-->
    <trip id="trip2" type="Intermediate-TacomaSPOE_train" depart="700"
departLane="best" departSpeed="max"
    from="89385179#0" to="89409008#2">
        <stop containerStop="Inter-EW-NearTacoma-Stop" duration="80"/>
        <stop containerStop="TacomaSPOE-Stop" duration="80"/>
    </trip>
</routes>

Thanks,

--H

Dear Hector, you can find the documentation about containers here. There are
some examples using containerFlow definitions in our test suite to download, e.
g. this one. It is important that you comply with the rules for transports
given in

here<https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Specification/Containers.html>. There are some
examples using containerFlow definitions in our test suite to download, e.g.
this
one<https://sumo.dlr.de/extractTest.php?path=sumo/basic/containerFlow/transport>.
 It is important that you comply with the rules for
transports<https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Specification/Containers.html#transports>
given in the documentation.

Best regards

Mirko