Goodmorning,
I would like to ask a question regarding parking maneuvers. Actually
vehicles in my map go to the parking areas and stop correctly. I set the
parking areas manually with netedit module and then I added the stop
duration by using addStops2Routes.py, routes created with randomtrips.py in
which I also gave .dst.xml and .src.xml files. In destination i gave the
edges next to all the parking areas of my net file. After that I used
generateParkingAreaRerouter.py in order to find a nearby parking area if
the original selection was full.
My problem is this: when a vehicle terminates its stop time then it moves
to search for a new parking spot, that is not realistic and it is not what
I would like to do. How can I set a new route or something for each vehicle
in order to go away, for example to edges in the .src.xml file? I was
talking about new routes, but there are probably other options to
implement, I do not know.
Thank you