I have two issues:

First, I am porting from Windows to Linux, and for now, am porting GAIM 1.3.1 over to Windows on a Virtual Box (thus issue 2.) I need to know how to get GAIM 1.3.1 to recognize my user data in the .gaim folder (which I cannot recreate by the way.) I see no configuration files in the program files for gaim.

Second, I am not comfortable with the newer version of Gaim, Pidgin. I prefer the interface and features of Gaim, and want to find the linux version to download. Your website is EXTREMELY difficult to navigate, unfortunately, and I cannot find older versions to download, or any mechanism by which to find such on the website. Could you please provide a link to older versions, or an FTP site, or something where I can acquire a copy of Gaim 1.3.1 for Linux (Ubuntu).

Thank you.