To find where the appdata folder should be, open a command prompt and type "%APPDATA%" without the quotes and it'll show in the prompt what the path to appdata is :) I hope that helps.

Michael Wolf wrote:
I'm using a fresh Windows 2000 install on a Virtual Machine (Sun). I can't find any application data. I also can't find it for my email client, so it may be somewhere odd. I'll switch over and look for it again.

It would be great if anyone out there has the Linux version (Ubuntu/Debian) of Gaim 1.5.

Thanks for your help. I used to be able to do all this stuff. Word of advice: if you have a house with lead paint, and have a fire, don't put it out yourself.