        From: support-boun...@pidgin.im
[mailto:support-boun...@pidgin.im] On Behalf Of Kelly Brownsberger
        Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2009 7:18 PM
        To: support@pidgin.im
        Subject: Taskbar Flashing

        I'm running Pidgin on Windows (XP) - is there a
setting/preference to instruct Pidgin to not flash in the Windows
taskbar while running?  I'm not really sure why it's flashing exactly,
but I'm guessing it's notifying me that one or more buddies just came
online.  That's not really useful to me and because I'm using Pidgin to
consolidate four different IM networks together, my buddy list is quite
large.  So, Pidgin is pretty much flashing constantly all day.

        Pidgin is definitely a keeper if I can figure out how to make it
stop flashing, but nothing is jumping out at me from scanning the menu
options

        Any tips would be appreciated

        Thanks -kelly