Hi again,

Which protocols are you seeing no buddies for? Are you actually connected
to the accounts (see in Accounts->Manage Accounts... From the buddy list)
and set to Online/Available in the buddy list?

What protocols are you unable to connect to? You might need to email though
a debug log from Help->Debug Window as you reconnect to the account to be
able to see what's going on with things and work out why you aren't seeing
any buddies.

able to help with your problem.

Cheers,
Eion