OK  a follow-up I have remembered the Password and can log into my Account on
this computer but cannot login on the other 2 it shows this message -
"incorrect username or password"  and won't allow me to log in now, what can I
do to get it to allow me to log in?

    On Friday, October 22, 2021, 09:23:04 AM CDT, sequoyahc...@yahoo.com