On 2022-10-06 19:24, Dave Warren wrote:
On 2022-10-06 12:14, pid...@alexoren.com wrote:
On 2022-10-06 12:39, Brian Morrison wrote:
Exactly like? So it's a mailing list manager...

Apparently a hybrid.  I don't know how well they managed to pull that off, but
they claim they have.

Better than anything else I have seen. Possibly not the best. It isn't perfect,
especially because of things that happen on the web that can't in email (edits
and moderation being prime examples).

Pidgin could use more users, and after Miranda NG gave up on Discord support,
some people may decide to switch.  Having newbie-friendly support is important,
and who knows, today's newbie may be tomorrow's contributor.