Connection was lost and "Certificate expired" notice with opportunity to review, reject, or accept available. I accepted, but the certificate really needs to be renewed/updated. This failed certificate auth. may be cause of broken connections.

Notice saying:  "The certificate for meaveen.lightwitch.org could not be validated.  The certificate claims to be from "*.akamaimesh.net" instead.  This could mean that you are not connecting to the service you believe you are."

Thanks for your untiring efforts to keep this venue available!

I tried desperately to figure out though the site how to report bugs - no go. Pulled this email address from the last time I contacted you.