On 2023-01-03 22:20, Jack Sidebottom wrote:
Connection was lost and "Certificate expired" notice with opportunity to
review, reject, or accept available. I accepted, but the certificate really needs to be
renewed/updated. This failed certificate auth. may be cause of broken connections.

Notice saying:  "The certificate for meaveen.lightwitch.org could not be validated.  The
certificate claims to be from "*.akamaimesh.net" instead.  This could mean that you are
not connecting to the service you believe you are."

Thanks for your untiring efforts to keep this venue available!

I tried desperately to figure out though the site how to report bugs - no go.
Pulled this email address from the last time I contacted you.

Yup, browser also complains about it.

Suggestions:

1) Change meaveen.lightwitch.org to lightwitch.org in the account properties,
as per https://lightwitch.org/xmpp-guide/pidgin-instructions

2) Complain on https://aria-net.org/SitePages/Portal/Contact-Us.aspx