For more information about optional chaining read this docs:
https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/Swift/Conceptual/Swift_Programming_Language/OptionalChaining.html

--
Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail

Am 8. Februar 2017 um 20:05:31, Adrian Zubarev
(adrian.zuba...@devandartist.com) schrieb:

Swift does already have a great solution in such a scenario.

func handler() -> Result? {
  return callback?.result()
}
Does the trick. ;)