Hi,

On 06.11.2018 10:46, Bas Couwenberg wrote:
> I already have the changes for the municipal changes on January 1st
> ready, this includes the changes to the province borders.
>
> AFAIK Frederik uses the boundary relations to create the poly files, so
> those will just need to be refreshed when the boundaries change.

Not really, my clipping boundaries are curated manually so any refresh
will also have to happen manually - because I don't want people to be
surprised with sudden changes.

It sounds like a good idea to wait until the change is done - or
actually, perhaps it would not hurt if I simply implement the future
boundaries on the download server right now. Which of the provinces are
due to change?

Bye
Frederik