CBC has a story up today (about "Buried rivers flow under Canadian cities...").
> Discover where ancient rivers flow under Canadian cities | CBC News
>
> Ancient rivers once nourished and protected the lands where we built
> our biggest cities. Now, they’re buried underground. Is it finally
> time to let them see daylight?
>
> https://newsinteractives.cbc.ca/features/2024/daylighting-rivers/

The design of this page is outstanding! A lot of parallax effects, things fade between section, gentle rotation zoom effects, videos,...

I've seen similar on BBC in the past, but even then, this is next-level web page design.

I highly recommend scrolling through it, if for simply marvelling at the presentation. It's as beautiful as any web design can be.

Kudos to

> Design and development: Andrew McManus, Adam Nyx, CBC News Labs

rb