Karen Lewellen via talk wrote on 2024-04-05 06:31:

I, in my lower graphics browser, Lynx in this case, get text of the article, and wonderful alt-tag descriptions of the images..no zoom messiness.

That's great!

On Thu, 4 Apr 2024, Gron Arthur via talk wrote:

I find that it is too distracting, and takes away from the content.

Now I wonder, if you set your OS to `prefers-reduced-motion` if their CSS detects that and changes some styles to ... reduce the motion within the page?

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/@media/prefers-reduced-motion

i.e.

In Plasma/KDE: System Settings > Workspace Behavior -> General Behavior > "Animation speed" is set all the way to right to
"Instant".

In GTK/GNOME: Settings > Accessibility > Seeing > Reduced animation
is turned on.