Mr. Clower, wow, so good to read from you in this space!  Reading your
thoughts in this space brings back yesterday's memories when you and Gerry
and Mike amongst others were helping me and my company with making the
Moneygram app more accessible using Window-Eyes!

Thank you for the great work you all did.  I plan to LEAVE THIS LIST soon,
but I wanted to be able to say THANK YOU to as many GW Micro employees in
this space as possible that made sure I stayed SUBSTANTIALLY GAINFULLY
EMPLOYED.

I am internally and externally grateful to you all; no other screen reader
has helped me TO BEAT THE ODDS, only Window-Eyes!  I sure hope that some
sweet day, it can still be resuscitated in my life time.  Take care sire,
God richly bless and keep you all!!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

HI, I AM ANDROID, THE THINKING PERSON'S OS!!