Liguistically, common language usage is one of the foundations of
society. My son's generation may be creating a new "slang" for text
messaging, but the communication level to the general public is lost in
translation.

I want children to be able to communicate in the world at large, not just the
digital world. Even spoken language is suffering.

Teresa Trujillo
Book Workshop/Mighty Designs
1501 E. Orangethorpe Avenue
Suite 130