You don't use Framemaker WITH Documentum, per se You use Framemaker to
create the documents and then use Documentum to manage 'em within a
workflow.

So It depends on what you are doing with the content that is in Documentum.
If everyone within the workflow has Framemaker, and no one will ever need to
see the docs who doesn't, then yeah, you can use FM to create docs to be
managed by Documentum.

>From my experience, people don't use Documentum as a version control program
but instead to manage workflow (create a doc, send it for review, edit a
doc, and so on). In this case, it's possibly not all stakeholders will have
access to Framemaker and therefore the workflow will break.

In the very large organization where I used Documentum, all documents that
were managed were Word or PDF.

...sue