I once worked an interesting six months at a large medical devices
company reformatting Word documents to the company's style standards so
they would work within their Documentum system.  Why, I don't know other
than the fact that the documents had been created by a dozen different
people and followed a dozen different formats.  It paid well and they
said they were happy with my work, so we were all happy.

Dori Green

Author Help files and create printed documentation with Doc-To-Help.
New release adds Team Authoring Support, enhanced Web-based help
technology and PDF output. Learn more at www.doctohelp.com/tcp.