Every once in a while, we like to sort of take the pulse of the industry to
see what version of whatever you are using and if this changes from country
to country.

So, if you are willing, please consider answering 4 questions - that's all -
takes 5 seconds (hopefully not more).

Essentially a survey - what version of Word are you using? What version of
Acrobat? What's your main authoring tool? etc.

Please take a few seconds. This is going to be a quick survey - today and
tomorrow. Hopefully having the results published this coming Sunday.

Survey location:

 <http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=GvpLqTEGFauxBfWqT2L48Q_3d_3d>
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=GvpLqTEGFauxBfWqT2L48Q_3d_3d

Nothing on the survey I posted is obligatory - if you don't use a particular
tool, just skip the question.

I'm opening this up to several other lists internationally - I should be
able to filter the results by country so we can determine not only major
tools, but also by location.

Regards,

Paula

Paula R. Stern

WritePoint Ltd.

 <outbind://510/www.writepoint.com> www.writepoint.com

solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or HTML and
publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals. Download Free Trial.
www.doctohelp.comhttp://www.techcommpros.com/componentone/