We are about to launch our publishing house and would be interested in
considering your work if:

1. it is complete and ready to go (we offer layout, cover design and
editing)

2. it fits into one of our existing niches (we have nine categories for the
launch: children's books, parenting, self-help, travel, history, fiction,
poetry and pictures, home and hearth, and health)

3. you are interested in learning more about our company and our philosophy

This is a great opportunity to go with us to launch and our prices are
likely to rise once we have the initial launch behind us. Our books will
soon be listed on Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, etc. and we will work with you
to promote you book globally. This opportunity falls somewhere between
self-publishing and vanity press - meaning, we work with you to publish your
books. Post-publishing promotion is included, depending on the audience and
the package you choose. We have already gained some key interest with
individuals who are ready to introduce your book to your market - so if you
ever dreamed of publishing a book (or if you already have published but are
looking for an alternative), please contact me as soon as possible.

The name of the publishing house and more will be explained in the near
future - for now, please contact me and I can fill you in. This offer is
open to any list member in Israel or abroad. Books will be printed,
according to the topic - either in the US or both in US and elsewhere.

Regards,

Paula

Paula R. Stern

WritePoint Ltd.

www.writepoint.com

Adobe Community Expert, RoboHelp MVP, RoboGURU

Adobe Authorized Reseller

Flare Certified Instructor/Reseller

Techshoret List Owner/Moderator, HATT Moderator, MarcShoret List
Owner/Moderator

solution. Author in Doc-To-Help's XML-based editor, Microsoft Word or HTML and
publish to the Web, Help systems or printed manuals. Download Free Trial.
www.doctohelp.comhttp://www.techcommpros.com/componentone/