This just showed up in my inbox. My apologies if it doesn't format correctly
when I forward it. (It looks fine on my screen right now!) The same company
recently had quite a few jobs posted for the Atlanta area. Check their web site
for more info.

From: ProEdit Recruiting [mailto:recruit...@proedit.com]
Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 1:56 PM
Subject: Contract Technical Writer (Bloomington, IN) Job # IN1201

ProEdit, Inc., a staffing firm that specializes in hiring technical writers and
editors, has a new opportunity available. The job description is listed below.

If you are interested in this position, please apply on ProEdit's
website<http://jobs.proedit.com/JobSeeker/Contract_Technical_Writer_J01758989.aspx>.
 If you have any additional questions, call Stacy Nelson at 1-888-PROEDIT.
Should you need to hire a technical writer or instructional designer, please
visit ProEdit's website<http://www.proedit.com/> to learn more about our
services.

If this is not the right position for you, but you know someone who might be a
good match, please visit our website to learn more about ProEdit's Referral
Program<http://www.proedit.com/referral_program.asp>.

Contract Technical Writer (Bloomington, IN) Job # IN1201

ProEdit has an exciting new opportunity for an experienced technical writer for
a 6-month, full-time contract with our client in Bloomington, Indiana (ZIP
code: 47402). The writer will work with a team of department heads, engineers,
and technical staff to revise standard operating procedures and revise/develop
new work instructions. Information will be gathered through interviews, work
flow and process analysis, and assimilation of existing documents. The writer
will also be preparing training materials.

Minimum Requirements:

 *   5-8 years of technical writing experience
 *   Bachelor's degree in technical writing or the engineering/scientific field
with a certificate in technical writing
 *   Experience developing procedures and work instructions in an ISO 9000 or a
21 CFR 820 Quality System environment
 *   Ability to produce technical writing samples
 *   Ability to work onsite in Bloomington, Indiana
Relevant Skills:

 *   Expert skill level in Visio, MS Word, and PowerPoint
 *   Experience creating web-based training is a plus

If you are interested in this position, apply on ProEdit's
website<http://jobs.proedit.com/JobSeeker/Contract_Technical_Writer_J01758989.aspx>.
 If you have any questions about this position, please contact Stacy Nelson at
1-888-PROEDIT. If you are a hiring manager and want to learn more about our
services, please visit ProEdit's website<http://www.proedit.com/>.

- CONFIDENTIAL-

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review,
use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.