Running tesseract on a single Chinese character "對" outputs the character,
but also the text "xlz".

Command line:
tesseract sub0089w.png debugOut -l ARYuanB5-MD --dpi 72 --psm 6 -c
preserve_interword_spaces=1

The output is two lines:
xlz
對

It used to output "sMz"  but after retraining several times with the
specific font in use, it now outputs "xlz".

Why?

I've attached the image file in question...

[image: sub0089w.png]

(Searching the source code, the file universalambigs.h has a line " xlZ le
1" which is similar, but not exact to the errant text I'm finding)

Thank you.