First I test tesseract on file generated as flat image.
I generate Lorem Ipsum text:

5 paragraphs, 452 words 2978 bytes, 24 lines + 4 blank lines, maximal line
len in my editor was 135 chars.

Result: 100% accurate but two full stop marks, fantastic.

Next, I rotate image. Only 0.7 degree caused a lot of confusion and minor
rotation 0.1-0.6 degree - treat some m as n.

In my book photo images are often rotate up to 3.5 degree.
Worse, text is transformed into curve lines of text like F-distribution

("What function looks like the edge of a paper book sideways? on
math.stackexchange.com)

how to work with real photos of books, it is possible as option or thing
that is missing in tesseract ?