On Tue, 2015-11-24 at 07:52 -0500, Stephen Gallagher wrote:

> 1) Way back when we were doing Anaconda-based upgrades, I think it
> amounted to a technological limitation (please correct me if my
> information is wrong here).

I think it wasn't exactly technically *impossible*, but it was
significantly more likely that some kind of problem would emerge, with
that much heavier system.

> 2) The QA impact is non-zero when attempting to support two-version
> upgrades, but since this recommendation is coming *from* prominent QA
> team members, I'm assuming that this is a non-issue.

Not exactly a non-issue, but we at least have the ability to automate
this testing quite effectively now.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey