On 5/29/19 8:15 AM, Ian Pilcher wrote:
On 5/28/19 10:28 PM, Samuel Sieb wrote:
The /boot/efi partition is a FAT-formatted partition that is specially marked for the firmware to find.  It is possible for the grub configs to be there, but Fedora doesn't put them there.  That's how it has been until now.  I don't know for sure where the BLS files go.

Yes it does.  On a UEFI system, grub.cfg lives in /boot/efi/EFI/fedora/.

You're right, and I did know that. No idea why I said otherwise. It's the kernel and initrd files that don't go there. That's why I mentioned earlier about each installation needing its own directory.